September 21, 2006

E-Mail My Heart


It just doesn't happen does it you wish something and then it happens, and something beyond your wildest dreams comes out of it? It happened to me a few years back. I'm an avaid fan of Micheal Jordan that dude is truly amazing and awes me. As most fans of anyone these days we make up e-mails using our favorite star's likeness. That's not entirely amazing. It's just part of life of fans and their obessions with celeberties. My name is Justin but lately everyones been calling me JT. Its not esential to my story anyway, just a little extra tidbit on me.
I was scemeing up an e-mail that ould be great and use Micheal's favorite #, and was really annoyed that somebody had taken the one I had entered, so I yelled "I wish I knew who took the e-mail I wanted."
I have to say what happened next has definately made me think before I speak. It had been a month or more and I was preparing my dinner when I came back to my computer I had a message of plea from a girl who was interested in me due to my profile. I could tell she was very uneasy as she talked of how she hated everything in her life, and I talked to her on and off pleaing with her to get help, and some how I got her through her messes, and then I realized something piculiar she had that e-mail adress I wanted, and my my jaw drops as I tell her and she says I can have it if I want, but I could not accept, because it didn't feel right, but saving her life couldn't have been a better reward when all I wanted to begin with was a e-mail confessing my love to a celeberity whom will never see it.

No comments: