November 10, 2006

Monster Mash

Who would know if I was a monster? No one! Why? It is Halloween. I dress in silly attire, sppokified for desire.
I like candycorn how about you?
The "Monster Mash" is a hit to me.
I live in the hills with my friends. Monsters can be good. I hope you understand. My name is Max. What is yours?
The streets are full of ghouls, gblins, ghosts and witches too, as the sunshine brighly. I stand tall in a silly yellow hat. Green eyes with a spooly glow look around to amke sure not a soul knows. I am real. No one bats an eye. I march a long say ,"Trick or treat."
I eat lots of tiny colored sweets. Chocolate bars and some small toys I put into my goody bag. I head on down the road, and through the trees. Over a moutain I skip to the beat of music fading quickly. Closer I am to my home. Inside I find Mom and Dad waiting to hear of my monster tale.

No comments: