November 27, 2006

Back To Christian chapter 12

Chp. 12

Justin lay propped up on a pillow. Justin groggily asks, "May I go to the cafeteria too?"

His mom whispers, "Just, I don't think you’re ready for getting up. Christian and I can bring some back."

Justin gives her his million dollar smile, "Please."

His nurse walks in, "You can go if you sit in the wheelchair. You're too groggy to be walking around!" Justin nods his head. They help him into the wheelchair. Justin rests his head on the soft padding.
"Are you alright, Justin?"
"Yeah Mom, I'm just sleepy."
They proceed to the cafeteria. Lynn buys Christian his favorite dish spaghetti and meatballs. Justin's not really up to eating, more so sleeping.
"Daddy, I saw Jake!"
"Where is Jake, Buddy?"
"Jake was outside."
"When?"
"Today. He scares me!"
"Why didn't you tell Granny?"
"I told Uncle J.C. He made Jake go bye, bye, bye! Uncle J.C. said he won't let him hurt me."
"I haven't seen J.C. Where'd he go, Buddy?"
"J.C. came for you!"
Lynn smiles, "Sweetheart J.C. stopped by when you were sleeping. He didn't want to awake you. He'll be back tomorrow. I didn't want you to worry about this. You need to rest."
"Mom, he's my baby, and Jake doesn't dare get near him! If he did anything to him, you don't want to even know what I'd do to him!"
"I know you would, Justin!"
"Daddy's Superman!" Lynn and Justin laugh.
Lynn tells Christian, "Let's get Daddy back to his room. He requires rest."
"I push Daddy!?"
"Darling, you can't see over Daddy's head. How about if Daddy agrees you sit with him?"

Justin says it's ok, and Christian goes up with him. They return back to the room.
Justin lay on the bed, with his son beside him, who is coloring in coloring book. The youngster stops, and moves up towards his father's chest. He hugs him carefully. "Is this okay, Daddy?"
"Yep, just don't touch my tummy."
"Daddy I love you. Dasher misses you"
"I miss Dash, too!" Justin sticks his hands through the boy's golden curls. Justin's eyes close. “Christian's back and that's all that matters.”

No comments: