November 27, 2006

Back To Christian chapter 13

Chp. 13

It's now late March. Justin hasn't spoken to Lindsey since that unfortunate day in mid March. He sits on the couch with Christian, as they watch a show about birth.
The boy turns to his father. "Daddy you have baby!"
Justin glances at him confused. "Only women have babies, Christian."
"Lindsey says you have baby!"
"When did she say that?"
"The day you were sick."
Justin doesn't recall hardly anything from that day. "I'll have to call her, and asks what's this all about, Buddy. You play with Dash, while I call her on my cell phone."
"Don’t calls, then you be sick!"
"It'll be alright, I promise."
Justin calls her up.
"Justin, why haven't you contacted me? I thought you had changed your mind."
"I was sick, and had an episode. Not that you deserve me to call you, after you cheated on me."
"I'm sorry Justin. I hope you're feeling better."
"I'm a bit sore, but I think I'll be ok, now. Christian tells me you told him I'm having a baby. What's this about?"
She laughs, "I'm having a baby. Don't you remember I told you, and you're the father.”?
"I don't remember. How do I break the news to Christian?"
"He already knows, sort of. I'll talk to him, if you want me too."
"No, that's ok. Should I go to your house or stay here, to help with the pregnancy?"
"You stay home with Christian. I won't bother you much."
Justin sits down with his son, and explains what's going on.
Christian's excited about the new baby.
Over time, Justin seems to have forgotten about the betrayal, and begins falling in love with Lindsey, all over again. He makes a room for her, and the baby.
It is time for Christian to go to preschool, Justin cries more than the young boy. Preschool allows Justin to spend some quality time with Lindsey, and their unborn child. He's eagerly excited when he picks up his son from school.
The months have passed, so quickly, for all of them. Christmas is in the air, not to mention love.

No comments: