November 27, 2006

Back To Christian chapter 14

Chp. 14

Justin bends down on knee, just a half hour before the Christmas show will take place. Christian sits near by, in a pew.
"I know it's early, but I wanted to give you this. I never imagined I'd be asking you this, after that has happened. My love for you is so strong. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, and that unborn child, inside of you. Will you marry me?"
"Yes, I will! I've made mistakes but finding you, have changed my perspective of life. I still regret what I did to you. You're never unfaithful, to anyone. You're pure like gold, but far more valuable, in my eyes. Heaven did this world justice sending you. Many people now have better lives, because of you."
Justin wipes a tear from his eye. "What do you think about this Christian?"
The boy grins, "She's my Mommy!"
'Not quite yet. We have to get married first."
"Then I have two Mommies’."
"Yep, and a Daddy, and a new sibling."
They count their blessings by saying a special prayer, at the Christmas Mass.
"Preschool, Daddy?"
"Not today, Buddy. "We're going to the hospital."
"Yay, Baby's coming"
"Yep."
Christian helps get his soon to be mom in the car. They speed off to the hospital. Justin's mom watches Christian, as Justin stays with Lindsey.
Justin walks out of the delivery room, smiling.
"How's she doing, Justin?"
"She's a bit tired, but over all fine. The babies are doing great!"
"Did you say babies?"
"Yeah, I did!"
"Twins?"
"We have a boy, and girl."
"That's two, Daddy!"
"That's right, Buddy!"
"When can we see them?"
"Now." Justin leads them to the room, where Lindsey holds the two infants.
She smiles, "This is Joshua Michael Timberlake, and his sister Laura Lindsey Timberlake."
Christian giggles, "Hi Joshua and Laura. I'm big bro. I'll take good care of you."
Christian's a great big brother to his younger brother, and sister. He hardly ever acts jealous, of them. He rushes to the crib, everyday after preschool, or where ever Lindsey may be with them.
Justin takes Christian out on the road, during holiday breaks, but tries not to affect his son's schooling schedule. Justin feels being away from his family is not the right thing to do, until his babies are a bit older. He doesn't want them to be in the public eye. He wants them to see how life treated him growing up. He won't even go back to California.
He only has two homes now. His childhood home where he grew up and his home with his new family, where they'll grow up in Tennessee. There's only one car, no mottorcycles left Justin wants his childeren to grow up the way he did. He used to love all this fancy stuff, but feels that his family is more important.
Justin sits on his pourch, with his son Christian, who's now five, and his two babies, six months. His wife sits down beside them. They skim through a photo album of the past two years.
"That's all folks."
Justin laughs, "Our story isn't complete, yet, Christian."
"But, you had love, wedding, and babies!"
"There's a whole lot more to it. There's going to be the little one's Birthdays, and you driving a car some day, and falling in love!"
"Girls are still icky! I only like Dasher. That's all folks!"
Justin laughs, "It's far from over, trust me."

No comments: